Scotland’s first home game of the Autumn Tests 2018 takes place this Saturday with the team taking on Fiji in a sold out game.
If you’re heading along to Murrayfield, we have a range of buses and tickets to get you there, from across Edinburgh.
We’ve listed below all the information you need to make sure you have a great time.
1. The game starts at 1430 and the gates open at 1230.
2. Buses to the BT Murrayfield
from Edinburgh City Centre – Services 1, 3, 12, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31 or 33
from Hermiston Park & Ride – Service 25 from Hermiston Park & Ride (A71 close to M8, A720)
from Ingliston Park & Ride – Service X12 will be operating between Ingliston Park & Ride and BT Murrayfield every 15 minutes from 1115 – 1400 and from BT Murrayfield back to Ingliston Park & Ride from 1645 – 1715.
from Edinburgh Airport – Airlink 100 will take you to BT Murrayfield and the City Centre
from Livingston – Services X27/X28
3. Bus Fares:
Single tickets are £1.70 (adult) or £0.80 (child)*.
Day tickets are £4.00 (adult) or £2.00 (child)*.
Airlink fares – Adult single £4.50, Adult return £7.50 and Child single £2.00, Child return £3.00.
Please note- Lothian operates an exact fare system for cash fares, this means the driver cannot give you change.
*additional zonal fares apply on X27/X28
4. Large crowds are expected – Scotland Rugby recommends that you arrive at the turnstiles no later than 30 minutes before kick-off.
5. Ticket holders will only be permitted to take bags that are no larger than A5 size into the stadium – these bags will be searched prior to tickets being scanned.
6. Buses will be busy, so please allow extra time for your journey.
8. There will be diversions in place after the game. Please be aware of these for your onwards travel plans.