This Sunday, 28 July, BT Murrayfield hosts Champions League winners Liverpool FC in their pre-season game against Napoli.
Gates open at 1500 and the games starts at 1700.
With over 67,000 fans going to the game, the best way to get there is by bus. We have a range of buses and tickets options to get you there, from throughout the City, Edinburgh Airport, Park & Ride sites and local train stations.
Here’s all the information you will need:
How to get to the BT Murrayfield
– Buses from Edinburgh City Centre – Services 1, 3, 12, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31 or 33
– Buses from Hermiston Park & Ride – Service 25 from Hermiston Park & Ride (A71 close to M8, A720)
– Buses from Ingliston Park & Ride – Service X12 will be operating between Ingliston Park & Ride and BT Murrayfield every 10 minutes from 1430 – 1650 and from BT Murrayfield back to Ingliston Park & Ride from 1900 – 1930.
– Buses from Edinburgh Airport – Airlink 100 will take you to BT Murrayfield and the City Centre
– Buses from Livingston – Services X27/X28
Our Bus Fares:
– Single tickets are £1.70 (adult) or £0.80 (child)*.
– Day tickets are £4.00 (adult) or £2.00 (child)*.
– Airlink fares – Adult single £4.50, Adult return £7.50 and Child single £2.00, Child return £3.00.
Please note- Lothian operates an exact fare system for cash fares, this means the driver cannot give you change. *additional zonal fares apply on services X27/X28.
– Buses will be busy, so please allow extra time for your journey.
– Real time travel information and help is available on our Twitter feed and you can plan your journey on our app.
– There will be diversions in place after the game. Please be aware of these for your onwards travel plans.