After a win last weekend, Scotland are back in action at BT Murrayfield again this Saturday taking on Ireland in the next round of this years 6 Nations Rugby.
If you’re heading to the game, we’ve lots of buses and tickets to get you there from around the City, Edinburgh Airport, the City’s P&R sites and local train stations.
Here’s all the information you need to get you there and out to celebrate after.
Buses BT Murrayfield
–From Edinburgh City Centre – Services 1, 3, 12, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31 or 33
–From Hermiston Park & Ride – Service 25 from Hermiston Park & Ride (A71 close to M8, A720)
–From Ingliston Park & Ride – Service X12 will be operating between Ingliston Park & Ride and BT Murrayfield every 12 minutes from 1100 – 1345 and from BT Murrayfield back to Ingliston Park & Ride from 1630 – 1700.
– From Edinburgh Airport – Airlink 100 will take you to BT Murrayfield and the City Centre
– From Bathgate / Broxburn / Armadale – Service X18
– From Livingston – Services X27/X28
Our Bus Fares:
– Single tickets are £1.70 (adult) or £0.80 (child)*.
– Day tickets are £4.00 (adult) or £2.00 (child)*.
– Airlink fares – Adult single £4.50, Adult return £7.50 and Child single £2.00, Child return £3.00.
Please note- Lothian operates an exact fare system for cash fares, this means the driver cannot give you change. *additional zonal fares apply on services X18 and X27/X28.
– Buses will be busy, so please allow extra time for your journey.
– If you need to use more than 3 buses for your round trip, our dayticket is your best option
– Real time travel information and help is available on our Twitter feed and you can plan your journey and buy your bus tickets on our app.
– There will be diversions in place after the game. Please be aware of these for your onwards travel plans.
– Keep safe, hop on the bus and have a great time.