For thousands of holidaymakers, the excitement begins on our buses. Business commuters and airport staff also rely on us to get them to and from the airport on time.
We operate four services (Skylink Airport Services resume on 12 July):
Network Day Ticket
Buy your tickets from
Your driver on the bus
(contactless payment preferred. If paying cash we cannot give change)
At our kiosk at the airport (currently closed)
Contactless on Airlink & Skylink buses
For best value, travel with our season ticket Ridacard
Ridacard offers unlimited travel on Lothian, NightBus, Airlink, Skylink, Lothian Country and EastCoastbuses (city zones a & b).
- All Airport tickets can be used on either Airlink or Skylink.
- Citysingles, Citysmart cards, Day Tickets, Day & Night Tickets and Night Tickets are not valid for any journey on Airlink.
- National Concession (inc Young Person Concession) Cards are valid on Airlink except night time journeys (between 0015 & 0345 from Edinburgh City Centre or between 0040 & 0415 from the Airport).
- Airlink Single Fares (Adult £2.50 / Child £1.50) are available on journeys between Edinburgh Airport and Maybury and also on journeys between Maybury and Edinburgh City Centre.
- Airlink Night Singles (Adult £3) are available on journeys between Maybury and Edinburgh City Centre on night time journeys as detailed above.
- Airlink returns are valid on NightBus service N22 and Skylink services.
- Ridacards are valid on all Airlink journeys.
- Network Day Tickets (£9) are valid on Airlink.
- Paying by contactless? Check our Airlink Contactless FAQs
- Return Tickets are open-ended – the return journey can be taken when needed (including NightBus service N22 between Airport and Edinburgh City Centre).
- On Skylink, please have your correct fare ready as our Skylink drivers do not have access to cash and cannot give change. You can buy tickets which can be used on either Airlink or Skylink in advance with our m-ticket app.
- Single tickets are available from the driver on Airlink and Skylink for journeys between the Airport/Airport Hotel and Maybury – £2.50 adult, £1.50 child.
- Purchased a ticket voucher online or from an agent? These can only be used on our Airlink service.
- Single fares are available from the driver on Airlink for any journeys between Edinburgh City Centre and Maybury.
- For any Skylink journeys between Ocean Terminal (200), Cameron Toll (300), Fort Kinnaird (400) and Ingliston Park & Ride, standard Lothian Buses fares and products apply.
- Please see the Airlink or Skylink timetable for more information.