For thousands of holidaymakers, the excitement begins on our buses. Business commuters and airport staff also rely on us to get them to and from the airport on time.
We operate four services:
Network Day Ticket
Unlimited travel on all Lothian, Lothian Country, East Coast Buses, Airlink, Skylink and Edinburgh Trams services. It also covers NightBus and East Coast Buses' NightHawk services until 04.30 the following morning.
Buy your tickets from
Your driver on the bus
(contactless payment preferred. If paying cash we cannot give change)
Contactless on Airlink & Skylink buses
For best value, travel with our season ticket Ridacard
Ridacard offers unlimited travel on Lothian, NightBus, Airlink, Skylink, Lothian Country and EastCoastbuses (city zones a & b).
Where to find your bus at Edinburgh Airport
Where to find your bus in Edinburgh City Centre
Airport buses service features:
- Dedicated baggage area
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charging points
- Next stop announcements
Notes on tickets:
- All Airport tickets can be used on either Airlink or Skylink.
- Citysingles, Citysmart cards, DAYtickets, LATEtickets and NIGHTtickets are not valid for any journey on Airlink and are not valid on Skylink journeys between Ingliston P&R and Edinburgh Airport.
- National Concession (inc Young Person Concession) Cards are valid on Airlink & Skylink.
- Ridacards are valid on all Airlink and Skylink journeys.
- Network DAYtickets are valid on all Airlink and Skylink journeys.
- Airlink & Skylink Single Fares (Adult £2.50 / Child £1.50) are available on journeys between Edinburgh Airport and Maybury/Gyle Centre and for Airlink also on journeys between Maybury and Edinburgh City Centre.
- Return Tickets are open-ended and the return journey can be taken when needed.
- Pre-purchased Online and Agent Ticket Vouchers can only be used on Airlink.