For thousands of holidaymakers, the excitement begins on our buses. Business commuters and airport staff also rely on us to get them to and from the airport on time.
We operate three services:
Network Day Ticket
Buy your tickets from
Your driver on the bus
At our kiosk at the airport
With contactless on Airlink buses
For best value, travel with our season ticket Ridacard
Ridacard offers unlimited travel on Lothian, NightBus, Airlink, Skylink, Lothian Country and EastCoastbuses (city zones a & b).
Notes on tickets:
- All Airport tickets can be used on either Airlink or Skylink.
- Ridacards are valid on all Airlink, Skylink, and N22 journeys.
- Network Day Tickets – our go anywhere, anytime ticket – are valid on all Airlink and Skylink journeys.
- Scottish National Concession (including Young Person Concession) cards are valid on all Skylink journeys and on Airlink journeys except night-time journeys (between 00:30 & 03:30 from the City Centre, or between 01:00 & 04:00 from the Airport).
Some helpful information
- Paying by contactless? Check our Airlink Contactless FAQs
- Return Tickets are open-ended – the return journey can be taken when needed (including NightBus service N22 between Airport and Edinburgh City Centre).
- On Skylink, please have your correct fare ready as our Skylink drivers do not have access to cash and cannot give change. You can buy tickets which can be used on either Airlink or Skylink in advance with our m-ticket app.
- Single tickets are available from the driver on Airlink and Skylink for journeys between the Airport/Airport Hotel and Maybury – £2.50 adult, £1.50 child.
- Purchased a ticket voucher online or from an agent? These can only be used on our Airlink service.
City fares on Airlink & Skylink
- Single fares are available from the driver on Airlink for any journeys between Edinburgh City Centre and Maybury.
- For any Skylink journeys between Ocean Terminal and Eastfield Road (at A8), standard Lothian Buses fares and products apply.
- Please see the Airlink or Skylink timetable for more information.