Scotland’s final home game preparations for the World Cup in Japan take place tomorrow, 6 September at 1930 with a game against Georgia.
If you’re heading to BT Murrayfield to watch the match, we have a range of buses and tickets to get you there, from right across the City, the Airport, P&R sites and local train stations.
Here’s all the information you will need:.
How to get to the BT Murrayfield
– Buses from Edinburgh City Centre – Services 1, 3, 12, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31 or 33
– Buses from Hermiston Park & Ride – Service 25 from Hermiston Park & Ride (A71 close to M8, A720)
– Buses from Ingliston Park & Ride – Service X12 will be operating between Ingliston Park & Ride and BT Murrayfield from 1700 – 1900 and from BT Murrayfield back to Ingliston Park & Ride after the game until 2200.
– Buses from Edinburgh Airport – Airlink 100 will take you to BT Murrayfield and the City Centre
– Buses from Livingston – Services X27/X28
Our Bus Fares:
– Single tickets are £1.70 (adult) or £0.80 (child)*.
– Day tickets are £4.00 (adult) or £2.00 (child)*.
– Airlink fares – Adult single £4.50, Adult return £7.50 and Child single £2.00, Child return £3.00.
Please note- Lothian operates an exact fare system for cash fares, this means the driver cannot give you change or alternatively you can now pay adult fares by contactless. *additional zonal fares apply on services X27/X28.
– Buses will be busy, so please allow extra time for your journey.
– Real time travel information and help is available on our Twitter feed and you can plan your journey on our app.
– There will be diversions in place after the game. Please be aware of these for your onwards travel plans.