We have a range of ticketing options available to suit all needs and budgets.

All buses accept contactless payments (with capped daily adult travel), we have mobile tickets available through our mobile app, and more.

Please visit the Tickets section to read more. We have also answered some of the most common questions asked below.

Ridacard FAQs

I have journeys on a Ridacard that I couldn’t use due to lockdown – what should I do?

If you have purchased time on one of our Ridacard products which expired without being used during lockdown, please take the card to one of our TravelHubs where our team will be able to help you.

M-tickets FAQs

I have m-tickets which have expired while we were in lockdown – can I get a refund? If you have any m-tickets which have expired on or after 26 December 2020 owing to the 180-day validity, please drop us an email with the details and we can reinstate these tickets. The easiest way to do this is within the app which will allow us to more easily locate your account. From the sidebar menu, go to ‘Contact’, followed by ‘Contact us by email’.
For more on m-ticketing, please see our mobile ticketing FAQs

Contactless FAQs

I have a question about contactless payments and wish to query my payments? If you want to query any travel or payments made within the last 7 days, please check our customer portal: https://abt.cloudfare.co.uk At the earliest, payment for journeys will appear on your bank statement the day after you’ve travelled – this will be later if you’ve travelled over the weekend, or if the bus you travelled on has been offline. Viewing your journey and payment history using our customer portal and checking this against your bank statement is the quickest and best way to see how you’ve been charged for any journeys you’ve made.
If you still have questions, please take a look at our comprehensive contactless FAQs which cover almost every aspect of our contactless payment scheme.

National Entitlement Card FAQs

I need to renew my National Entitlement Card? National Entitlement Cards are issued by the Local Authority in which you live – please contact them directly for a replacement. You may also be able to apply for a new over 60s bus pass, Young Scot or new disabled bus pass online on the Get Your NEC website.
My concessionary bus pass has expired – can I still travel? National Entitlement Cards are issued by your Local Authority – please contact them directly for a replacement (contact details are available here)